Monday, March 14, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - baby don't hurt me




It finally feels like spring today!  Warm and sunny outside till late evening, almost made me want to wear summer clothes!  But I was quickly reminded to proceed with caution: I fell hard on my a*% on the sidewalk over the weekend when the snow just started to melt!  Yes, blue and purple on my legs, elbow, shoulder, etc...not so sexy when you look like a battered housewife.

Leather jacket - Theory; Shirt - H&M; Tank - Club Monaco; Suspender shorts - Zara; Purse - Alexander Wang; Watch - Hermes; Beaded bracelet - Vintage; Multi-wrap bracelet - Club Monaco; Studded cuff - Hermes; Crystal bracelet - BCBG; Necklace - Urban Outfitters

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Your hermes bracelet is Killer! =)

    Materialgirls23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos are gorgeous (commented on them on TPF too) .. you're so pretty :)



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is awesome. Especially your Hermes bracelet :)

    richelle
    www.rarepersona.com

    ReplyDelete